Saturday, June 23, 2012

Where She Went

Plot: Three years ago Mia lost her family. Three years ago Mia left her  boyfriend and moved to New York. Now, with Mia as New York's rising star and Adam as the paparazzi's favorite toy, they're living in two separate worlds. But for one night, they have the chance to catch up and reminisce about their past and open their minds to the future.


My Thoughts: Where She Went by Gayle Forman is a heart-wrenching sequel to the amazing novel If I Stay. Where She Went keeps you rooting for Mia and Adam from the moment they meet up after three years of being apart. Even though nothing can compare to the prequel, Gayle Forman has created another master piece. She uses words to describe an unforgettable love that never ends. I wish this series would keep going, because I've fallen in love with the characters, but it was a beautiful end. If you read If I Stay, and are having doubts about this sequel, take it from me, it's worth it. 





What did you think of Where She Went? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment