Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Hereafter

Plot: Amelia is trapped wandering the plains of existence. She has no memory of her past or her death, and has no idea as to why she's stuck on Earth and hasn't moved on. But when she tries to save a boy from drowning, a moment of connection ultimately allows him to survive. As they grow closer, he helps her uncover the truth about her death and past.


My Thoughts: I'm a sucker for any book with a supernatural love story. So when I found this on Goodreads I was very excited. Hereafter by Tara Hudson was a great book. And I mean a great book. The descriptions of Amelia's dreams and emotions were perfect and allowed you to explore her mind. The characters, too, were well developed and very dynamic. Tara's writing was amazing, and it kept you rooting for them the whole time. I'm definitely putting this book on my "read again" list. I can honestly say that I thoroughly enjoyed this book and can recommend it to anyone that craves a good paranormal love story.



What did you think of Hereafter? Let me Know!

No comments:

Post a Comment