Sunday, July 8, 2012

My Life Next Door

Plot: Samantha Reed is the daughter of a senator and has watched the Garrets, the loud family next door, her whole life. While her mother hates them, Samantha thinks they're the perfect family. But when Jase Garret climbs her terrace one summer night, they begin to fall deeply in love. The Garrets begin to bring Samantha in as one of their own, while she keeps their relationship a secret from her mother. But a tragic event occurs that affects both families and leaves Samantha faced with an impossible decision.

My Thoughts: I can't even begin to describe my thoughts about this book. My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick is officially my favorite book I have ever read. The characters were refreshingly mature and it was easy to connect with them and their feelings. All of them. It was amazing. One of the things I loved most about this book was that one of the conflicts was never resolved. But it worked! It was so realistic, I couldn't believe what I had in my hands. I found myself laughing out loud at Jase's siblings and wishing that they were my brothers and sisters. I probably could have finished this book in a day, but refused to let myself to it because I didn't want it to end. I stayed up till three in the morning at one point, because I couldn't stop myself from reading. If you haven't gotten your hands on this gem, please run out right now and buy yourself a copy, I promise you won't regret it.



What did you think of My Life Next Door? Let me Know!

No comments:

Post a Comment