Monday, July 2, 2012

Catching Jordan

Plot: Jordan Woods is the star quarter back of her high school. She's surrounded by hot jocks all day, but that doesn't matter to her. All she wants is an athletic scholarship to her dream college. Then Ty Green shows up and wants her place as starting quarter back. And for the first time, Jordan finds herself becoming distracted from the very thing that means the most to her. Football.

My Thoughts: When I heard about this book, I was very excited and began counting down the days till its release. Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally shows true girl power as Jordan Woods tried to live up to her father as quarter back. From the first page, I was hooked. I found myself obsessed with this great story of friendship and competition. Miranda uses amazing descriptions and takes you into the mind of Jordan, fighting her way to the top. If you're a football fan , like me, then you'll absolutely love this novel. Miranda Kenneally has created a masterpiece.



What did you think of Catching Jordan? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment